Today the world’s largest gaming company postponed approximately 660 new hotel rooms from its scheduled summer completion. The decision was made due to news of less Las Vegas visitors.
Harrah’s Entertainment continues construction progress on $1 billion Caesars Palace NV hotel. Even though last quarter’s loss was almost $100 million, they continue with their expansion of convention space and a new hotel casino tower.
In the past month other hotel chains have reported they are halting expansion including Echelon resort, a $5 billion version of New York’s Plaza Hotel. Crown Las Vegas and Morgan’s Hotel Group. Last year’s net profit during the same quarter was $237.5 million. Revenues for Harrah’s during the second quarter declined year to date 3.7 percent or $2.6 billion.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas celebrates 40th birthday with massive free toga party and an after party at PURE Las Vegas night club. On Wednesday, August 2, Caesars Palace will celebrate its 40th anniversary with a toga party at the Caesars Palace Las Vegas outdoor Roman Plaza amphitheater. Jenny McCarthy will host this celebrity event. It will feature a live performance by Otis Day and the Knights, the band that rocked “Shout” during the toga party scene in National Lampoon’s Animal House. Following the musical set, toga-clad partygoers will be invited to an after party at PURE Las Vegas night club.
PermalinkTags: caesars palace las vegas, caesars palace, caesars palace 40th birthday, caesars palace casino, caesars palace hotel las vegas, caesars palace hotel and casino, pure las vegas, las vegas night club, toga party | EMail This Post | Print This Post | Comments
Grand Opening Memorial Day Weekend
Caesars Palace Casino Las Vegas
3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
For VIP Cabana Reservations Please Call 702-650-5944
- Hours: Open daily. Until October, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Food/Drink service: Yes, during the summer only. Apollo, Neptune, Venus, Temple Bar is open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Snackus Maximus, which serves drinks and food poolside, is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Chairs and chaises: They can be reserved.
- Jacuzzi: Two.
- Cabanas: Can be reserved. Soft top cabanas are $150 per day (Monday - Thursday, excluding holidays) and $200 per day (Friday - Sunday). Hard top cabanas (which have air conditioning) are $200 per day (Monday - Thursday, excluding holidays) and $265 (Friday - Saturday).
- The Venus Pool allows European-style sun bathing. Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel swimming pool European-style sun bathing is restricted to the Venus pool only.
At Caesars Palace Hotel, there are 4.5 acre Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis.
Imagine four sapphire pools, two whirlpool spas all surrounded by lush green lawns, graceful fountains and classic marble statues. It’s truly a place fit for the gods Caesars Palace Casino Las Vegas.
THE TEMPLE POOL
The circular Temple Pool, at Caesars Palace Casino and Hotel is the focal point of the area with its 10,000 square feet of flowing water and is covered with a giant rotunda that tops a central island. As with all of our pools, the temple pool is decorated with fine marble and granite and rimmed with ancient mosaics.