10 Things a Las Vegas Lender Needs From You
When purchasing a Las Vegas Home, to make the loan process the most effecient, have the following financial information available.
1. W-2 forms or business tax return forms if you’re self-employed for the last two or three years for every person signing the loan.
2. Copies of paystubs for every person signing the loan.
3. Copies of two to four months of bank or credit union statements for both checking and savings accounts.
4. Copies of personal tax forms for the last two to three years.
5. Copies of brokerage account statements for two to four months, as well as a list of any other major assets of value, e.g., a boat, RV, or stocks or bonds not held in a brokerage account.
6. Copies of your most recent 401(k) or other retirement account statement.
7. Documentation to verify additional income, such as child support, pension, etc.
8. Account numbers of all your credit cards and the amounts of any outstanding balances.
9. Lender, loan number, and amount owed on other installment loans—student loans, car loans, etc.
10. Addresses where you lived for the last five to seven years, with names of landlords, if appropriate.
Want to be part of the Las Vegas luxury real estate boom? Selling, buying or refinancing a piece of Las Vegas Real Estate today? Call 702-505-6988 for more information and VIP representation by a Las Vegas Luxury Real Estate REALTOR for investment Las Vegas Real Estate, 1031 exchange, condos such as Trump, Turnberry, Allure, Panorama Tower, Turnberry, W Residences, commercial, residential and Las Vegas land.