1. Storage. Some Las Vegas condos have storage lockers, but usually there are no attics or basements to store belongings.
2. Outdoor space. Yards and outdoor areas are usually smaller in Las Vegas condos, so if you like to garden or entertain outdoors, this may not be a good fit. However, if you hate yard work, this may be the perfect option for you.
3. Amenities. Many Las Vegas condos have swimming pools, fitness centers, and other facilities that would be very expensive in a single-family home.
4. Maintenance. Many Las Vegas condos have onsite maintenance personnel to care for common areas, do repairs in your unit, and let in workers when you’re not home.
5. Security. Many Las Vegas condos have keyed entries and or even door attendants. Plus, you’ll be closer to other people in case of an emergency.
6. Reserve funds and association fees. Although fees generally help pay for amenities and provide savings for future repairs, you will have to pay the fees agreed to by the Las Vegas condo board, whether or not you’re interested in the amenity or not.
7. Resale. The ease of selling your Las Vegas home is more dependent on what else is for sale in your building, since condos are usually fairly similar. Single-family homes usually are more individual.
8. Freedom. Although you have a vote, the rules of the Las Vegas condo association can affect your ability to use your property. For example, some condos prohibit home-based businesses. Others prohibit pets. Read the covenants, restrictions, and bylaws of the condo carefully before you make an offer.
Proximity. You’re much closer to your neighbors in a Las Vegas condo or townhome. If possible, try to meet your closest prospective neighbors before making a decision.
Want to be part of the Las Vegas luxury real estate boom? Selling, buying or refinancing a piece of Las Vegas Real Estate today? Call 702-505-6988 for more information and VIP representation by a Las Vegas Luxury Real Estate REALTOR for investment Las Vegas Real Estate, 1031 exchange, condos such as Trump, Turnberry, Allure, Panorama Tower, Turnberry, W Residences, commercial, residential and Las Vegas land.