HELL’S KITCHEN Las Vegas Season Three on Fox TV puts 12 new restaurateurs on the chopping block for a chance to win the ultimate culinary prize the coveted Head Chef of a new fine Italian restaurant at the Green Valley Ranch Resort and Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada real estate.
Chef GORDON RAMSAY is back for a third season of the unscripted series HELL’S KITCHEN Las Vegas. Ramsay is putting 12 new would-be restaurateurs to the test in the kitchen.
The “steaks” are high and the heat is on as the cooking contestants endure Ramsay’s hellishly intense culinary boot camp. Each week on Mondays at 9 pm Ramsay will grill the ambitious hopefuls as they attempt to prove they have what it takes to run their own fine dining restaurant in Las Vegas. He will slice and dice the contestants, keeping only those who possess the right stuff to ensure success in the very competitive restaurant business.
In this pressure cooker environment, only one thing is certain: If the contestants can’t stand the HOT heat, they’ll have to get out of HELL’S KITCHEN.
The contestants’ inexperience, combined with the Ramsay’s raw tongue, may be a recipe for disaster, but for one aspiring restaurateur, it’s the chance of a lifetime.
HELL’S KITCHEN on FOX TV has kick started culinary careers for previous winners including Heather West and Michael Wray. Hell’s Kitchen Las Vegas Season Two champion and winner Heather West is currently senior chef at the Red Rock Resort Terra Rossa restaurant in Las Vegas, and Season One winner Michael Wray is head chef at Tatou, a fine restaurant in Los Angeles, CA.
The winner For the third season will be granted with the title of head chef at the Terra Rossa Restaurant in the Green Valley Ranch Resort in Las Vegas, and $250,000. Source: Fox
Hell’s Kitchen Green Valley Ranch Red Team Contestants
- Tiffany, 27, Kitchen Manager from Scottsdale, AZ
- Julia, 28, Short-Order Cook from Atlanta, GA
- Jen, 26, Pastry Chef from Hazelton, PA
- Bonnie, 26, Nanny/Personal Chef from Los Angeles, CA
- Melissa, 29, Line Cook from New York, NY
- Joanna, 22, Chef’s Assistant from Detroit, MI
Hell’s Kitchen Green Valley Ranch Blue Team Contestants
- Rock, 30, Executive Chef from Spotsylvania, VA
- Aaron, 48, Retirement Home Chef from Palos Verdes, CA
- Vinnie, 29, Night Club Chef from Milltown, NJ
- Eddie, 28, Grill Cook from Atlanta, GA
- Brad, 25, Sous Chef from Scottsdale, AZ
- Josh, 26, Junior Sous Chef from Miami Beach, FL
HELL’S KITCHEN Green Valley Ranch Resort Las Vegas season three on FOX TV.
PermalinkTags: hells kitchen, hells kitchen las vegas, green valley ranch, green valley ranch las vegas, terra rossa, gordon ramsay, hells kitchen fox tv, hells kitchen green valley ranch resort | EMail This Post | Print This Post |