Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, the unrivaled off-strip party destination, partners with The Karma Foundation to present Kandy Vegas, a decadent, one-of-a-kind four-day extravaganza during Labor Day Weekend, August 31 through September 3. Featuring a sizzling performance by hip-hop sensation Chris Brown, revelers are invited to celebrate the final weekend of summer in the sweetest fashion and to give a proper send-off to the pool party season.
Kandyland 2012 Featuring Avicii
Paradise Pool transforms into the official Kandy Vegas playground on Saturday, Sept. 1. The evening’s headlining performance features Chris Brown, best known for collaborations with hip-hop’s top talent including Lil’ Wayne and Busta Rhymes and for hits such as “With You,” “Wall to Wall” and “Deuces.” The massive ultra-lounge destination features a sea of colorful furnishings, kaleidoscope décor, stunning men and women and enough Kandy to give guests a worthy toothache.
Mind-blowing theme props that surround the pool replicate scenes right out of Willy Wonka and Alice in Wonderland and include strolling performers, whimsical dancers, a giant gumball machine, larger-than-life lollipops and fluorescent candy poles. Beautiful women get dolled up in their most picturesque candy-inspired attire while men are encouraged to wear black.
To ensure all guests receive their dose of Kandy, Kandy Vegas ladies wander the party with a variety of delicious confections.
Conceived by The Karma Foundation, a portion of the proceeds from Kandy Vegas will be donated to deserving Karma supported charities.
The complete lineup is as follows:
Friday, Aug. 31
- Summer Camp Fridays features hypnotizing beats by Z-Trip, Richard Beynon and MisterE. Doors open at 11 a.m. Tickets start at $20 for ladies and $30 for men.
- Vanity Nightclub hosts the Kandy Welcome Party with performances by Rev Run & Ruckus, MisterE and Teen Wolf. Doors open at 10 p.m. Tickets start at $20 for ladies and $30 for men.
Saturday, Sept. 1
- Nectar Music Festival presents performances by Ibiza Residents and also plays host to the Miss Kandy Contest Preliminaries. Doors open at 10 a.m. Tickets start at $20 for ladies and $40 for men.
- Breathe Pool Lounge features an eclectic lineup that includes Jimi Handtrix, The Beatmobb, Spacebyrdz and Teen Wolf during the day and Danny Love and Masterbeaters once the sun goes down.
- Paradise Pool presents the epicenter of Kandy action with the official Kandy Vegas weekend main event kicking off at 9 p.m. With a headlining performance by Chris Brown, other acts include Richard Beynon, Loczi and Steve Castro. Admission starts at $85 for all guests.
- Vanity Nightclub features celebrity DJ Pauly D who gets the party going with his top-40 hits and is joined by Joseph Gettright and Loczi. Doors open at 10 p.m. Tickets start at $30 for ladies and $50 for men.
- Body English, the legendary underground hotspot and Hard Rock Hotel’s original nightclub, opens its doors in honor of one of the busiest weekends in Sin City and hosts Kandy After Hours. For two nights only, revelers may dance their socks off during the early morning hours to beats by Zen Freeman, Caroline D’Amore, DJ Franzen, Stellar, Loczi, Spinderella and Cubeechee. The party starts at 2 a.m. and goes until sunrise. Tickets start at $20 for ladies and $40 for men.
Sunday, Sept. 2
- Rehab Sundays, the unparalleled party that started it all, features the one and only DJ Pauly D, along with Eric D-Lux, Shift and Wellman. Doors open at 10 a.m. Tickets start at $40 for ladies and $70 for men.
- Breathe Pool Lounge features sounds by Coup De Grace and Jimi Handtrix by day and Joseph Gettright by night.
- Body English hosts its second night of Kandy After Hours and features the legendary pioneer of electronic dance music and two-time Grammy award winner Paul Oakenfold. Additional talent includes Tuscan-born DJ/producer, Manuel de la Mare, Richard Beynon, DJ Shift, Cyberkid and Steve Castro. Doors open at 3 a.m. Tickets start at $20 for ladies and $40 for men.
Monday, Sept. 3
- Relax Mondays closes out the raucous four-day weekend with music by Paul Oakenfold, Manuel de la Mare, Zen Freeman, MisterE and Beej. Doors open at 11 a.m. and admission is complimentary for all guests.
Pink Taco, Hard Rock Hotel’s Mexican cantina, hosts Kandy Happy Hour between 8 and 11 p.m. Friday through Monday. Cuban DJ Eric Cubeechee and hip-hop and electro DJ Danny Love spin their energetic mash-ups.
For the true partygoers, Kandy Vegas VIP All-Access Passes are available and start at $170 per person and include express admission to all events Friday through Monday.
For those who need to relax and renew from the hectic weekend, Reliquary Spa & Salon offers exciting promotions for spa lovers. Guests can spoil themselves with the “Kotton Kandy” pedicure, which includes a luxurious sugar scrub, a hydrating mask, leg and feet massage and your choice of nail polish for $75.
Guest can also opt for the 50-minute “Rock Kandy” treatment, which exfoliates the skin with scrumptious sugar scrub, followed by Vichy waterfall rinse, and body icing application. Guests won’t want to miss this delectable, calorie-free experience available for $135. Reliquary Spa is offering these limited-time only treatments from Friday, Aug. 31 through Tuesday, Sept. 4.
To book a room visit www.hardrockhotel.com. To purchase tickets or tables and for more information about Kandy Vegas visit www.kandyvegas.com. To book a spa treatment call Reliquary Spa at 702.693.5520.
Bill Cody is an entertainment, technology and luxury travel reporter in Las Vegas. He reports on celebrities, events, tech, food, Las Vegas and luxury travel.