Trick-Or-Treat safe street Halloween event for the little ones will by hosted by Tivoli Village on Sunday, Oct. 30 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sponsored by Cox Communications, Cox Treat Streets at Tivoli Village is a free event featuring a variety of family friendly activities to celebrate the spooky holiday.
Disney: Donald Duck - Trick-or-Treat
Families with costumed children age 10 and under are welcome to roam the streets of Tivoli Village, trick-or-treat and enjoy an array of fun-filled activities.
Cox Treat Streets at Tivoli Village Halloween activities include:
- Store front merchants, costumed characters and representatives of Cox will pass out candy to all the ghouls and goblins.
- Live music performances by Kidville ’s Little Maestros will be held from 4 p.m. to 4:20 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 5:20 p.m.
- Children’s costumed characters including Cox Communications’ Digeez, Spiderman, Tinkerbell, Dora the Explorer, stilt walkers, jugglers, face painters and balloon artists will join in the festivities.
- Interactive game booths including Pumpkin Bean Bag Toss, Fish Pond, Tip the Troll, Pirate Ship Ring Toss, Bowling, Hi Striker, Witches Cauldron and Scarecrow Bottle Smash.
- The Dog House is hosting a pet Halloween costume contest between Friday, Oct. 28 and Monday, Oct. 31. Bring your costumed pet in to be judged by the staff of The Dog House! First, second and third prize winners will be chosen and awarded gift baskets.
Tivoli Village features a unique mix of retailers ranging from luxury brands to one-of-a-kind boutiques, as well as enticing restaurants. The unique shopping and dining destination is located in one of the most affluent sections of Southern Nevada, near the master planned community of Summerlin , only 11 miles from the Las Vegas Strip and adjacent to One Queensridge Place. Tivoli Village is being developed by IDB Group USA and EHB Companies. Photo credit: Kidville
Bill Cody is an entertainment, technology and luxury travel reporter in Las Vegas. He reports on celebrities, events, tech, food, Las Vegas and luxury travel.