5 Reasons You Need ME as YOUR Las Vegas REALTOR
1. A real estate transaction is complicated. In most cases, buying or selling a Las Vegas home requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page government-mandated settlement statements. A knowledgeable guide through this complexity can help you avoid delays or costly mistakes, or worse yet a cancelled purchase agreement.
2. Selling or buying a home is time consuming. Even in a strong market, homes in Las Vegas stay on the market for an average of 54 days. And it usually takes another 60 days or so for the transaction to close after an offer is accepted. If you plan on doing a 1031 exhange there are federally regulated time lines which must be followed. Working with a REALTOR can keep you on those critical timelines needed for a succesful 1031 exchange.
3. Real estate has its own language. If you don’t know a CMA from a PUD, you can understand why it’s important to work with someone who speaks that language.
4. Las Vegas REALTORS have done it before. Most people buy and sell only a few homes in a lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. And even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. That’s why having an expert Las Vegas Realtor on your side is critical.
5. REALTORS provide objectivity. Since a Las Vegas home often symbolizes family, rest, and security, not just four walls and roof, homeselling or buying is often a very emotional undertaking. And for most people, a home is the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you keep focused on both the business and emotional issues most important to you.
6. Las Vegas REALTORS are members of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS, a trade organization of more than 1 million members nationwide. Las Vegas REALTORS subscribe to a stringent code of ethics that helps guarantee the highest level of service and integrity.
Call 702-505-6988 now, for your chance to be part of the incredible Las Vegas luxury real estate boom. Selling or buying a piece of Las Vegas Real Estate today? Call 702-505-6988 for more information and to be represented by a Las Vegas Luxury Real Estate REALTOR for investment Las Vegas Real Estate, 1031 exchange, condos, commercial, residential and land.
PermalinkTags: las vegas realtor, las vegas, realtor, las vegas home, las vegas luxury real estate, fine homes real estate, fine homes luxury real estate, nevada realtor, platinum real estate, las vegas real estate agent | EMail This Post | Print This Post |