From foodies to celebrities to dignitaries all over the world, Chef Nobu Matsuhisa has created a legion of fans that spans five continents and has created thousands of loyal followers. Known around the globe for his amazing creativity and craft in the kitchen, the passion for his cuisine runs so deep that even Madonna has said “You can tell how much fun a city is going to be if Nobu is in it.”
Nobu Hotel Style At Caesars Palace
Today, Nobu is one step closer to adding hotelier to his famed resumé with the world’s first Nobu Hotel set to open at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas late 2012, with reservations for rooms officially on sale Oct. 1, 2012.
The groundbreaking pairing of two iconic brands (Nobu/Caesars Palace) will usher in a new era on the Las Vegas Strip. The past was defined by bigger, taller and more grandiose hotels while the new Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace will focus on intimacy, style, taste, culture and quality.
The Nobu Hotel, Restaurant & Lounge Plans For Caesars Palace
Beyond the given fact of featuring great rooms, superior service and world-class design, the Nobu Hotel, designed by Rockwell Group’s own David Rockwell, will be created with a distinctive sense of spirit, sensuality, intrigue, fashion and craft.
The Nobu Hotel, which takes over the existing Centurion Tower at Caesars Palace, is being designed to embrace comfortable simplicity with natural materials and textures counter-balanced with outsized elements to reveal a touch of Vegas flair. When completed, the distinctive boutique hotel will also feature an adjoining Nobu Restaurant which will be the first on the Strip and the largest of Nobu’s restaurants worldwide (spanning more than 12,000 square feet).
Hotel guests will have access to Nobu’s first-ever in-room dining menu and will receive express iPad in-room registration. Photo credit: Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Other notable facts and figures include:
- 12,775 square feet - The largest of Nobu’s global restaurants will be at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace with 327 seats in the sprawling space designed by David Rockwell.
- 181 - The total number of rooms and suites which are located inside Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace.
- 18 - Nobu Hospitality has had 18 consecutive years of record-setting growth in financial and brand success for Nobu since opening in New York City in 1994.
- $600,000,000 - The value of six hotels under development as Nobu Hotels in a space of only two years, including the first at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Three million people -The number of annual customers that Nobu delights worldwide.
- Five - The number of continents that have a Nobu presence: Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, America.
Bill Cody is an entertainment, technology and luxury travel reporter in Las Vegas. He reports on celebrities, events, tech, food, Las Vegas and luxury travel.
PermalinkTags: nobu, nobu hotel, nobu hostpitality, chef nobu matsuhisa, gary selesner, robert de niro, nobu hotel las vegas, luxury hotel, las vegas hotel, las vegas restaurant, caesars palace, luxury, centurion tower | EMail This Post | Print This Post |