Vdara Hotel & Spa, Las Vegas’ chic all-suite non-gaming resort, is offering a Spring Refresh Package blooming with benefits to celebrate the final days of the season. Enjoy a $50 resort credit and savings of at least $125, available in either mid-week or weekend package options, now through June 28, 2012.
Vdara Hotel & Spa is a serene urban oasis offering travelers access to the excitement of Las Vegas, while providing a retreat from it all in a sophisticated, smoke-free environment. Starting at $355 mid-week or $467 on weekends, Vdara’s Spring Refresh Package invites guests to rest and relax with a stay in a deluxe suite, indulge in luxurious spa treatments, enjoy hand-crafted cocktails and sleep in with late check-out.
Vdara’s Spring Refresh Package includes:
- Complimentary Vdara Suite Upgrade for Two Nights – Enjoy more space in which to relax and luxuriate with accoutrements including a king-size bed with custom Sealy pillow-top mattress, intimate kitchen, dining table for two, large spa-style soaking tub and stunning views
- $50 Toward a Treatment at Spa Vdara – Take advantage of Spa & Salon Vdara’s seasonal summer spa menu with a $50 credit to use for poolside massages, or an array of holistic health-centered body treatments and skincare services
- Two – 2-for-1 Cocktails at Bar Vdara – Order the libation of your choice or try out seasonal cocktails including a Raspberry Belini or Agave Kiss at Bar Vdara, a hip hangout in the heart of the hotel complete with whimsical touches such as outdoor swings and a curved reflecting pool
- Special Welcome Amenity – A spring-inspired welcome gift awaits in a Deluxe Suite
- Late Check-out – Sleep in or relax with extended check-out at 2 p.m.
Call Vdara room reservations to book the Spring Refresh Package at (866) 745-7767 or book online:
- From $355 (Sunday - Thursday); click here and mention offer code SPRINGD12
- From $467 (Friday & Saturday); click here and mention offer code SPRINGE12
Bill Cody is an entertainment, technology and luxury travel reporter in Las Vegas. He reports on celebrities, events, tech, food, Las Vegas and luxury travel.