COSMOPOLITAN Bikini Bash has bikini clad pool party, North America’s largest bikini bash photo shoot and celebrity host Mario Lopez on May 24, 2010. During the third annual Cosmopolitan Magazine’s Bikini Bash 2010 event by NIVEA hundreds of swimsuit clad ladies will spell out C-O-S-M-O at the Planet Hollywood Las Vegas pool. We can’t wait.
For the first 1,000 girls who attend the bikini bash each will receive free limited edition designer swimwear bikinis from NIVEA designed by Shay Todd.
- Monday, May 24, 2010
- Participant check-in: 5pm
- Event ends: 10pm
- After party at Jet at The Mirage: 10:30pm
North America’s largest swimsuit photo shoot will feature a Cosmopolitan mock cover photo booth, beauty loot gift bags, hunky sunscreen ambassadors, complimentary back massages in the NIVEA cabana, airbrush tattoos, beach bronzing from Guerlain Terracotta, summer hairstyle touch-ups from Rusk and Las Vegas DJ Mika spinning with special musical guest performers Bruce Waynne and Dirty Swift (The Midi Mafia).
Actor, author of ‘Extra Lean,’ and celebrity host of Extra, Mario Lopez will serve as host during Cosmopolitan Magazine’s third annual Bikini Bash, presented by NIVEA. Hundreds of women in bikinis will gather at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas to spell out the word C-O-S-M-O for an aerial photo that will be featured in the August 2010 issue of ‘Cosmopolitan.’
Bikini designer Shay Todd offers these Bikini Bash swimsuit tips. Shay designed an exclusive bathing suit for all of the girls attending Cosmo’s Bikini Bash 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 24, 2010.
1. Make sure your bikini fits! Don’t spill out of your top and have the elastic of your bottoms to tight on your hips and thighs. Not only is it very uncomfortable but it is very unflattering. Try the next size up or a different style all together. I recommend trying on many styles, silhouettes, and sizes before choosing your bikini.
2. More isn’t necessarily better. Don’t mask your figure flaws with more fabric. You only make the area appear larger and draw attention to them. Instead, try a darker color in a refined silhouette with just enough coverage to create an illusion with your shape.
3. If you are less endowed in either your bust or bum, you can never go wrong with ruffles to balance out your proportion.
For more information on the Las Vegas event please visit www.cosmopolitan.com/bikinibash.